West Palm Beach, Florida
Call for a Free Estimate NOW to 561-336-6479!
We have more than one location in the greater West Palm Beach, Florida, area to serve you. Our services include:
- Glass Repair Services – if it’s glass, and it’s not in an auto, we can fix it. That means, sliding glass doors, glass windows, home or commercial glass, etc. We’re the #1 glass repair service in West Palm Beach.
- Home Window Repair Services – local area residents love us, because we love residential and home customers. If you have a home window that has a glass issue or a sliding glass door that needs a repair or replacement, call us today.
- Commercial Glass Repair – we’re unusual in that we service both homes and businesses. If you have a business, call us for a free estimate. We work with local area condo associations, apartment buildings, and business chains (e.g., pizza restaurants with more than one location) to be their “on call” glass repair service.
- Residential Glass Repair – we help homeowners fix their glass doors or glass windows.
- Board Up – before or after an emergency, we can help. That might be a hurricane or it might be an employee accident or vandalism. If it’s the middle of the night, and your glass breaks, call us. We can either replace or repair it on the spot, or board it up as we order in the required supplies.
Emergency and 24/7 Glass Repair for West Palm Beach, Florida
There are reasons besides hurricanes when you’ll need an emergency, 24/7 glass repair service. These include:
- Vandalism. Many stores will be subject to vandalism at some point. Don’t let the vandals win! Call us so that your business is up and running, immediately. Similarly, for home owners – show the vandals that you care about, and protect, your property.
- Accidents. Accidents happen. Homeowners are especially vulnerable to the proverbial lawn mower hitting a rock, and breaking a sliding glass door. Those South Florida yards grow fast in West Palm, and the rocks easily become hidden.
- Door Breakage. Sometimes it’s not the glass, it’s the rollers. If your rollers become stuck, then it can become an emergency.
Not every glass company specializes in 24/7 emergency glass repair. But we do.
Fun Florida Factoid
Florida is the flattest state in the USA. Florida’s mean elevation is just 100 ft (30 meters) Britton Hill is the highest natural point in the state with a summit elevation of just 345 feet (105 meters) above mean sea level. Britton Hill is the lowest state highpoint in the United States. The lowest points of sixteen U.S. states are higher than Britton Hill. Florida is the only state to have an “Embassy” in Washington and its called ‘Florida House’ Florida is the only state that has 2 rivers both with the same name. There is a Withlacoochee in north central Florida (Madison County) and a Withlacoochee in central Florida. They have nothing in common except the name. Source: http://floridafunfacts.facts.co/floridafunfactsforkids/floridafunfacts.php