Glass Repair – Windows / Doors
We Service West Palm Beach
Call for a Free Estimate NOW!!!
15% Off – Just Mention this Exclusive Website Offer!
New customers only!
If it’s glass – anything but autos – and it breaks, we can fix it. From sliding glass doors to home windows, business storefront windows to large commercial glass installations, even board up before, during or after a hurricane with respect to glass – we can fix it. We are, after all, West Palm Beach’s #1 glass repair service.
We Love West Palm Beach!
We love our fair city and all of Palm Beach County. We love glass, and we love to repair it. Why? It makes our city safe and beautiful. So whether you are in West Palm Beach, proper, or in nearby communities such as Lake Park or North Palm Beach or even Loxahatchee, we can help you.
- Business Repair Experts. Call us. We’ll come out in a jiffy, and give you an estimate on your business glass repair needs.
- Home / Residential Glass Repairs. If you own a home in West Palm Beach, we can help you with windows or doors. Whatever you’re looking for – whether it’s a replacement or a repair, we can help.
- Storefront Glass Repair. Not many glass companies can handle the sizes and shapes of Florida storefronts. But we can.
- Window Repair or Replacements. Businesses have a lot of glass windows, in all types of shapes and sizes. We fix them all. We stock them all. We know them all. If it’s a business window, we can fix it.
- Doors Including Sliding Glass Doors. Businesses have glass doors of all types – not just sliding glass doors, but all types of doors with glass. We can fix them all.
- Emergency 24 Hour Glass Repairs. West Palm Beach doesn’t sleep, and you can’t afford the liability of a broken glass door or window. Plus if your window is cracked or broken, what does that say about your home or business?
Glass Repair and Replacement Services
Broken glass? No problem! Repair? No Problem! Replacement? No problem! Contact the glass specialist at 561-336-6479 for more information relating to any of our products or services. Mention you are a West Palm Beach business or home owner for special discounts and offers! In fact, we’ll give you an honest estimate of whether to repair, or replace, a glass window or door.
Our Glass Repair Services Include the following:
- Home Window Experts – we know nearly every type of home window, even some of the older homes. If we don’t stock it, we can get it.
- Storefront Door Glass Replacement – if your storefront glass is broken or vandalized, we can help.
- High Impact Glass Replacement – high impact glass has special requirements, which we know as the glass experts.
- High Impact Glass Installation – we can install high impact glass if you like, anywhere in West Palm Beach or Palm Beach County.
- Storefront Glass Window Replacement – if your storefront just needs an upgrade, call us and we can discuss a complete replacement option.
- Same Day Glass Replacement – we are one of the very few 24/7 emergency glass repair services in the county.
- Half An Hour Response Time – yes, we are not kidding: 30 minutes. That’s for both businesses or homes inside of Palm Beach County within twenty miles of West Palm Beach
- 10% Off Any Glass Repair – just mention you saw this on the Internet and presto: 10% discount.
- 24 Hour Board Up Services – 24/7 emergency, round the clock whatever you call it, we are like New Yorkers in South Florida: we never sleep, and we are ready to deal with any glass emergency.
Fun Florida Factoid
In the mood for history? From 1929 to 1930, the Depression dropped West Palm Beach’s total property value by more than half. By 1935 property value was down to a little more than its pre-boom 1920 value. West Palm Beach would come back, but it took a world war to do it. Strengthened by military dollars during World War II and an influx of veterans moving south after 1945, West Palm Beach exploded into a new era of progress. The city’s total property value rose from a rock-bottom $18 million in 1935 to $72 million in 1949 and continued to surge year by year until it was $147.5 million by 1962 – an 800% increase in less than 30 years. The West Palm Beach metropolitan area was the fourth fastest growing area in the United States between 1950 and 1960. Development spread west past Military Trail and south to Lake Clarke Shores. Ads in the Palm Beach Post touted “new prestige neighborhoods” of concrete block homes in “suburban community villages.” What could be finer than a three-bedroom, swimming pool home with central air – for just $14,950? The first TV station WIRK (Channel 21) came to town in 1953, and channels 5 and 12 followed a few years later. On October 29, 1966, the main terminal at Palm Beach International Airport in West Palm Beach was dedicated (today over six million passengers a year pass through PBIA). Between 1990 and 2000, the population of West Palm Beach grew 22.8%. There are now over 100,000 permanent residents making West Palm Beach the largest community in Palm Beach County as well as the seat of its county government, judicial complex and boasting a newly renovated, vibrant downtown business district. West Palm Beach continues to grow into the 21st Century. Source: http://www.westpalmbeach.com/history.html