Are you a business owner? Well, for your business, we are the No. 1 commercial glass repair service in West Palm Beach. We LOVE businesses! You might be an auto body shop, a restaurant, a condo association or apartment complex – whatever your business is, you deserve to call a local West Palm Beach business and get the kind of respect and service that businesses deserve.
We Love West Palm Beach Businesses!
Yes, we do homes, too. But we LOVE businesses. Did we mention we LOVE businesses? Here is some information we can provide about the business services we offer in terms of glass repair (everything but autos).
- Business Repair Experts. Call us. We’ll come out in a jiffy, and give you an estimate on your business glass repair needs.
- Storefront Glass Repair. Not many glass companies can handle the sizes and shapes of Florida storefronts. But we can.
- Window Repair or Replacements. Businesses have a lot of glass windows, in all types of shapes and sizes. We fix them all. We stock them all. We know them all. If it’s a business window, we can fix it.
- Doors Including Sliding Glass Doors. Businesses have glass doors of all types – not just sliding glass doors, but all types of doors with glass. We can fix them all.
- Emergency 24 Hour Business Glass Repairs. Businesses in West Palm Beach don’t sleep, and you can’t afford the liability of a broken glass door or window. Plus if your window is cracked or broken, what does that say about your business? You’re busted (literally). Call us on a 24 hour emergency basis. Our trucks are circling West Palm Beach, ready at a moment’s notice to help you and your business. Vandalism, employee accident, or other emergency? Yes, we can!
Commercial Glass Repair and Replacement Services for West Palm Beach & Environs
Broken glass? No problem! We can replace your storefront glass or provide you with board-up services until you are ready to replace the glass—the choice is yours. WPGR is your one-stop resource for all of your glass-related products and services Premium service, affordable prices, friendly technicians, and a wonderful staff are all waiting to assist you.
Contact the glass specialist at 561-336-6479 for more information relating to any of our products or services. Mention you are a West Palm Beach business for special discounts and offers!
Our Commercial Glass Repair Services Include the following:
- Storefront Door Glass Replacement – if your storefront glass is broken or vandalized, we can help.
- High Impact Glass Replacement – high impact glass has special requirements, which we know as the glass experts.
- High Impact Glass Installation – we can install high impact glass if you like, anywhere in West Palm Beach or Palm Beach County.
- Storefront Glass Window Replacement – if your storefront just needs an upgrade, call us and we can discuss a complete replacement option.
- Same Day Glass Replacement – we are one of the very few 24/7 emergency glass repair services in the county.
- Half An Hour Response Time – yes, we are not kidding: 30 minutes.
- 10% Off Any Glass Repair – just mention you saw this on the Internet and presto: 10% discount.
- 24 Hour Board Up Services – 24/7 emergency, round the clock whatever you call it, we are like New Yorkers in South Florida: we never sleep, and we are ready to deal with any glass emergency.
Fun Florida Factoid on West Palm Beach
In the mood for West Palm Beach history? Well, here are some historical factoids about Florida. 1818 General Andrew Jackson invades Florida and drives the Seminole Indians from Leon County. 1819 Florida is ceded by Spain to the United States. 1822 The Territory of Florida is created by an act of Congress. 1824 Leon County is created by the Territorial Legislature with Tallahassee as the County seat and State Capital. The first land survey of the area is made.
The City 1834 The Tallahassee-St. Marks railroad is constructed (reported to be the third oldest railroad in the United States). 1845 Florida becomes the 27th State. 1851 The West Florida Seminary is established; it later becomes the Florida State College for Women; today it is the Florida State University. 1861 Florida secedes from the Union. 1865 Federal troops are repelled at the battle of Natural Bridge in southeast Leon County, leaving Tallahassee as the only Confederate capital east of the Mississippi River not captured during the Civil War. 1887 The Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University is established.